|More Journal Entries|
|The featured art of the group, doing our best to make the unpopular-- Popular!|
1.You can become a member by clicking the "Join Group" button on our page
2.Do not apply as a contributor/co-founder, we are not currently in search of new moderators
3. If there are any screenshots or photobucket/imageshack pieces in you gallery aka works that do not belong to you or do not respect dA's policies you may not be granted membership
4. If you were thrown out of the group don't rejoin you will only be thrown out again
5. If you're an art thief you won't be accepted into the group
6. Don't be rude, this experience should be fun and productive
7. No useless drama!
To submit art
1. Simply click the "Submit Art" button on our page
2. Works that are drawn in class in your math notebook will NOT be accepted
3. Traditional work that is not scanned but photographed with your cellphone will NOT be accepted, nor will fuzzy/unclear photos taken with your digital camera
4. SUBMIT TO THE CURRENT MONTH FOLDER! For example, if you want to submit a deviation and it's November the 13th 2012, then you should submit to the "November 2012" folder. Simple right?
5. Artworks that are not group related will NOT be accepted (aka works that are not Miku or Vocaloid related)
6. BLACK ROCK SHOOTER IS NOT HATSUNE MIKU NOR IS IT A VOCALOID
7. Other Vocaloids, Utaloids are accepted!
8. VOCALOID BASED OC"S ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
9. STOLEN ART IS NOT ACCEPTED!
10. Your artwork needs 1 vote to be accepted
11. If your artwork is denied you can ask us why that is and you will be given an answer, if you do not like that respective answer that's your problem and you could always join another group. Also we can give feedback/critique on a piece but you must ask for it!
If you have any questions or complaints note the group or one of the administrators and we will do our best to help you